Tuesday, September 22, 2015

VIP student!

Vivian is Mrs. Connor's VIP student for the whole week!
All week she'll get to do special things.
Like share her special picture collage that she made.
She told the class about 3 of the pictures in her collage.
There where about 20 pictures total.
And guess which ones she tells me she picked to talk about?!
1)  The day Colter was born.
2)  Our family hike on my birthday.
3)  Flying the airplane with Daddy.

The whole class drew pictures of Vivian and learned about her favorite color.
Doesn't that look like Viv?!
Mrs. Connor made a book of all the drawings.
Way too cute!!


Vivan was very excited to share her new book with all of us as soon as we got home.
She even left it on Daddy's pillow so he could see it right away when he got home.



And only after one week of school I got my first ever note from Viv!
I'm such a proud Momma!
And what a sweet note :)

We LOVE school!


No comments:

Post a Comment