Tuesday, November 2, 2010

first halloween!

The babies were adorable on Halloween!  Vivian was a little pink kitty.  Purfect for her curious personality.  Rolli was a goofy green dragon.  Silly baby boy!  Grandma Debie helped me pick out (buy) the costumes with the Halloween money from Great-grandma Pat.  They wore their costumes well.  And it was just too cute when they spotted each other all dressed up.  We went 'trick-o-treating' to visit family.  
Great-grandma Jean and Kitty.  
Of course our camera batteries died before I got many pictures.  And now I can only seem to upload this one photo any ways.  You'll just have to trust me... the babies were way too cute!





2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! My batteries died too! haha! The kitty costume is SSOSOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her face is so kissable!!! Here kitty kitty♥♥♥ Just love this one!!! Get those batteries recharged!!! loving you!!!

    ReplyDelete